THC (marijuana) Helps Cure Cancer Says Harvard Study

Replies

• MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 5,975 Admiral
    mjn wrote: »
    True or not, the opportunity to bask in Taters blinding perfection is always a mood lifter.

Capacity to overlook the defects of another and seek joy in submission to the person is a strategy that will convert that submission into a capacity to see the defect of the other as strength of perfection.
  • PhescadorPhescador Posts: 3,816 Officer
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.
  • GROUPER SCOOPERGROUPER SCOOPER Posts: 1,871 Captain
    Capacity to overlook the defects of another and seek joy in submission to the person is a strategy that will convert that submission into a capacity to see the defect of the other as strength of perfection.

I would like to order a t-shirt with this on it please.
    Everything affects everything.You can't just change one thing.Every thing is connected.
  • DropTheHammerDropTheHammer East CoastPosts: 362 Deckhand
    You can do it! I cured cirrhosis. How did you get it?

What are you buffering with?

A buffer solution is one which resists changes in pH when small quantities of an acid or an alkali are added to it. An acidic buffer solution is simply one which has a pH less than 7. Acidic buffer solutions are commonly made from a weak acid and one of its salts - often a sodium salt.

We all new what we were doing until DropTheHammer showed up.
  • Conchy CritterConchy Critter Posts: 1,052 Officer
    edited July 8 #66
    CaptTater said:
    greggl wrote: »
    You're a very light drug user then.

LEGAL. I take aleve 2-3 times per week and I take Pepcid every day.
    So instead of changing your diet you take a DRUG every day and instead of finding a cure for your pain your take a DRUG a few times a week. Nope your not a DRUG user at all :rollseyes.

If you you don't want to find a cure for your issues here is an idea. Try using a using a PLANT ,that can grow in your back yard, and will help you not use the DRUGS you are on.

Instead of Pepcid

Marijuana(THC) can be used to eliminate all the symptoms of dyspepsia with little to no side effects. 

1. relaxes the smooth muscles
    2. through neurotransmitters it modulates the functions of the intestines
    3. stops pain
    4. stops nausea

You probably will not have to take most of the pharmaceuticals you were prescribed.  That is good because so many drugs have nasty side effects that can be worse than the dyspepsia itself. 

Instead of Aleve

cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) — have demonstrated in research studies to have anti-inflammatory properties. The two cannabinoids interact with the endocannabinoid system’s CB2 receptors to elicit a physiological response that suppresses the inflammatory response.

• FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,515 Admiral
    jad1097 said:
    Some will never believe it has medicinal value.
    lets be honest about it though that is not really the end game 
  • kellerclkellercl Posts: 1,414 Officer
    Fish Haid said:
     I do not, and never have, supported legalization of somethng that makes people stupid and lazy.
    Sounds like the internet should be made illegal.  
    Fish Haid said:
    I do not, and never have, supported legalization of something that makes people stupid and lazy.
    Marijuana doesn't make people stupid and lazy. I know several highly motivated, smart successful people (CEO's, Executives, Business Owners etc.) that smoke marijuana regularly. Marijuana DOES make stupid, lazy and unmotivated people more lazy.
  • adampaul883adampaul883 miamiPosts: 23 Greenhorn
    If it's true then it will be great news for cancer patients. hope govt. will support this and people can get rid of cancer.
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,261 Admiral
    If it's true then it will be great news for cancer patients. hope govt. will support this and people can get rid of cancer.
    Cancer is a billion dollar business. They have invested billions in research. Big Pharma does not want a cheap substance that can cure cancer. They want expensive drugs that keep the patient alive but not cure them.  
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 6,939 Admiral
    Gardawg said:
    Cancer is a billion dollar business. They have invested billions in research. Big Pharma does not want a cheap substance that can cure cancer. They want expensive drugs that keep the patient alive but not cure them.  
      I don’t think that’s true at all. It’s a pretty jaded viewpoint. 
    Gardawg said:
    If you seriously believe that you have serious issues. 
  • tankardtankard Posts: 6,374 Admiral
    Gardawg said:

Agree.
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 2,485 Captain
    Gardawg said:
    I agree also. I believe you underestimate what some American companies are capable of to acquire the almighty dollar.
    Gardawg said:
    I agree also. I believe you underestimate what some American companies are capable of to acquire the almighty dollar.

American … not just American a lot of Big Pharma is in Europe.

As Mitt Romney said "corporations are people too" … yes they are … sociopathic people with no empathy or sense of right and wrong … to a corp profit is right and loss is wrong … and that's all they care about.  
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

• ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 1,220 Moderator
    Gardawg said:

I agree too. Read what the US has done regarding breast feeding vs baby formula.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/08/health/world-health-breastfeeding-ecuador-trump.html

The almighty lobbyist campaign dollar over rules century's of breast feeding.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 1,220 Moderator

"Based on decades of research, the resolution says that mother’s milk is healthiest for children and countries should strive to limit the inaccurate or misleading marketing of breast milk substitutes."

Then the United States delegation, embracing the interests of infant formula manufacturers, upended the deliberations.

"A resolution to encourage breast-feeding was expected to be approved quickly and easily by the hundreds of government delegates who gathered this spring in Geneva for the United Nations-affiliated World Health Assembly.

"American officials sought to water down the resolution by removing language that called on governments to “protect, promote and support breast-feeding” and another passage that called on policymakers to restrict the promotion of food products that many experts say can have deleterious effects on young children."

"When that failed, they turned to threats, according to diplomats and government officials who took part in the discussions. Ecuador, which had planned to introduce the measure, was the first to find itself in the cross hairs.

The Americans were blunt: If Ecuador refused to drop the resolution, Washington would unleash punishing trade measures and withdraw crucial military aid. The Ecuadorean government quickly acquiesced."

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
  • adampaul883adampaul883 miamiPosts: 23 Greenhorn
    Gardawg said:
    Maybe you are right but they will not cure them just because of the money. I don't think so, every day many people lost their life's because of cancer. Govt. should take steps for humanity not only for money. I knew many victims who got dead because of cancer that's heinous crime.

If big pharma knows the cure of cancer why they don't help people to get rid of this disease.
    This is very sa :( d.
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 2,485 Captain
    Gardawg said:

If big pharma knows the cure of cancer why they don't help people to get rid of this disease.
    It has all just been explained. Re-read this thread.
  • Gary SGary S Posts: 718 Officer
    There are many people alive today and cancer free that would have been dead 10 years ago. Leukemia used to be a death sentence.
    Corporations do not have a sense of right and wrong.  

Greed is good is their mantra

to a corporation  a human is just a renewable resource that can be mass produced by unskilled labor

tobacco kills 500,000 Americans every year … why is it still legal?  

Gardawg said:

to a corporation  a human is just a renewable resource that can be mass produced by unskilled labor

Why isn’t a post like this labeled spam? It’s politically charged propaganda  pushing Marxist and communist religion.
    dave44 said:
    Gardawg said:

Why isn’t a post like this labeled spam? It’s politically charged propaganda  pushing Marxist and communist religion.
    I'm pushing for human rights to trump corporate rights.

Are you a human or a corporation? 

Gardawg said:
    dave44 said:
    Gardawg said:

I'm pushing for human rights to trump corporate rights.

Are you a human or a corporation? 

Both.
    Gardawg said:

I agree there is corporate greed, the epipen comes to mind. I also believe that a drug should not be allowed to be sold cheaper in another country.
    Gary S said:
    Gardawg said:

I agree there is corporate greed, the epipen comes to mind. I also believe that a drug should not be allowed to be sold cheaper in another country.
    How do you prevent sovereign nations from making their own decisions?

If the Israelis make a drug and sell it in Ireland cheaper than in the US who is going to stop them.  And why should they.  

Plenty of drugs are made in places other than the US. 

If they try to sell it here for more than they sell it there it should be banned. If an American company is selling a drug cheaper in another country it shows they have no regard for the people of this country. Charge a export tax on the product to match what it is sold here for.
    Gary S said:
    If they try to sell it here for more than they sell it there it should be banned.
    But it is the only drug that will save your mother's life. 

Still want to ban it?

• Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 7,924 Admiral
    Heroin has medicinal uses too.  That doesn't mean it should be legal for recreational use.
    23895.gif
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 7,924 Admiral
    Let's see.  Thousands of cancer patients smoking pot for decades, but nobody has observed any miraculous curing effect.  Must have been too stoned to notice?
    23895.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file