PDA

View Full Version : The Sonic Booms…..Twin Reds IRL

DuPont
07-23-2011, 12:26 AM
We were ideling off the ramp when the last shuttle slammed back into our atmosphere; the loudest booms I have ever heard. Lucky for us the Reds and trout were slamming the lures as well… Not even 15 minutes into the first spot Duckman hooks up with a huge trout that jumps and spits the jug… the head on the trout was HUGE! Just after I hook up with a nice trout… fight her for a good bit and then she somehow spits my jig too! Still on the first spot and I nail a healthy 24 in Red! Anyway, a great day on the flats with a very knowledgeable angler and lots of fish (6 reds and 20 + trout.) Duckman smoked my all mourning BUT… I think I got the big fish of the day! lol... below is one of the twin 24 inchers I kept for dinner; all other fished were released with care. Notice the pic is in the garage with the Red coming off ice! lol… no pics on the water! Thanks again Duckman

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x354/dupont13/007.jpg

duckmanJR
07-23-2011, 01:07 AM
. Notice the pic is in the garage with the Red coming off ice! lol… no pics on the water! Thanks again Duckman

...Nobody sees the spot in that picture now do they Adam...LOL!!! I see you are supporting that dead fishes belly properly..LOL!

It was a hoot & a holla!...Maybe a Tarpon trip next?.......

Big Dago
07-24-2011, 08:37 AM
Good job guys. Duckman love your comment on how to hold up a red that just come off the ice for the pic. Now that's funny. Something tells me your that funny on the water too. The way it shoul be.

DuPont
07-24-2011, 01:16 PM
please lay off the rookie!! j/k all in fun guys.