PDA

View Full Version : At this point, site is free. Maybe boatstore with respond to issues.

Flash
06-08-2011, 10:22 AM
First, good luck on selling your boat. Remember this is the only section you can place your ad and you must have an ad in the Boat Store. After you have the link, place it in your Classified Ad or you risk being Poofed. You can also add the hotlink to your signature area, with very brief description of item for sale.

http://boatstore.floridasportsman.com/

wahoohunter
09-03-2011, 06:21 PM
where do i find the boat store

Flash
09-03-2011, 10:20 PM
where do i find the boat store

At the hotlink in the first post.

ktjnaples
09-29-2011, 10:19 PM
I really dont understand this. I have an add in the boat store and placed same in the classified section... Did I miss something?

Flash
09-30-2011, 12:56 PM
I really dont understand this. I have an add in the boat store and placed same in the classified section... Did I miss something?

Pretty simple. Your ad here in classifieds, should have the Boatstore link ad included within your text, otherwise it will be removed.

afr
03-07-2012, 10:57 AM
hey guys do take paypal ??

Flash
03-07-2012, 11:21 AM
hey guys do take paypal ??

I think they do, but just go thru the process and see if that is an option. Boatstore is a different entity than FS, so I am not fully aware of their payment options, but figure if they take debit and credit cards, paypal should be available also.

BucYouUp68
03-07-2012, 11:29 AM
I tried to get a friend to sell a boat on here, and after numerous emails and people telling him it would be done, he never got a login. He gave up, Frustrating, as i was trying to help him.

afr
03-07-2012, 11:41 AM
aaah man i only got 8 bucks in paypal right now and im waiting for a new atm card some one stole my info on it the other day so had to cut it up
figures lol
ill try again in a few days

Flash
03-07-2012, 11:52 AM
I tried to get a friend to sell a boat on here, and after numerous emails and people telling him it would be done, he never got a login. He gave up, Frustrating, as i was trying to help him.

I know that happened to one person a while back. That problem was because the email they applied with was not the email they used to have login sent to. Not sure if that would apply here. :shrug

afr
03-07-2012, 12:18 PM
i went a head and tossed a sale add up hope thats ok
if you need you can call me @ the shop 941-575-8914

Chiz66
03-28-2012, 08:50 PM
I agree this is not easy for a 1st time user. I am having issues posting to the Boat Store as well. I feel like giving up like your friend!

mbeighley
03-30-2012, 09:53 AM
For over a week, I have been trying to list a paid boat ad on the boat store, but my login doesn't work. I haven't been able to get anywhere on this front. Can you help?

Flash
03-30-2012, 03:55 PM
For over a week, I have been trying to list a paid boat ad on the boat store, but my login doesn't work. I haven't been able to get anywhere on this front. Can you help?

You may have to use a different login than your FS one. Give that a try. Boatstore is not run by FS.

What are the steps to register?

Step 1: Fill out the Registration Form, and select a Username and Password.
Step 2: You will then receive an email confirmation from our system.
Step 3: This email will direct you to a URL which will authenticate your registration.

After you submit your registration, you will receive an email with instructions, as well as a specific link to follow. Going to that link will activate your registration. This process authenticates your email address, and confirms the security of your registration.

The system sends you an email immediately upon registering, to the address you enter in the form. Generally, you should receive this email within a few minutes to an hour. If you do not receive it within 2 hours, then you should contact Boat Store staff.

register@versagon.com

What if I don't receive confirmation?

The most common cause of missing confirmation emails are due to errors in your email address. It is easy to incorrectly input your email address.

Some common errors to avoid:
-Do not put www in the front of your email address.
-Include the part after @. The format is your_email_name@something.com or ending in ".net"
-Check your spelling. You have to enter your address exactly, which includes any underlines or dashes.

Ninety-nine percent of all lost emails are due to the above, but occasionally there will be a problem with our server's ability to connect to your email server. If you believe you have entered your email address correctly, yet are not receiving the confirmation, please contact us and we'll help you resolve the problem.

pathfinder11
04-12-2012, 03:01 PM
as is the case for everyone else, i cannot log in to post a boat nor can i even get an email response from the service@versagon.com
link you have posted, i did give up a couple of weeks ago and just tried revisiting the site but it's useless

Bigshrimp
04-12-2012, 05:55 PM
got an error code of 1002 and it said i have a negative balance. I did not even know I had a balance. I'm confused

glt
01-03-2014, 12:50 AM
I cannot register. What is the secret???