PDA

View Full Version : Wildlife Metal Fish Art - Dolphin, Grouper, Hogfish, Permit, Redfish, & MUCH MORE

PoplinFabrication
07-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Me and my brother have recently started making custom metal fish art. Jonathan is the artist and runs a precision Mazak laser cutting machine and has designed some beautiful fish designs.

Current species include: Dolphin, Redfish, Hog fish, Grouper, Marlin, Permit, Bass and much more to come.

We use steel for most of our artwork and each is powder coated with to ensure a long lasting finish.

Sizes range from 5" -10 feet - anything you need, we can make it.

Prices start at $20 and go from there, but we started this venture in order to provide affordable artwork for the avid fisherman with realistic depictions of our favorite game fish. For more info just ask but let us know what you think.

Like us on FaceBook: Poplin Fabrication

PoplinFabrication
07-08-2011, 02:58 PM
I forgot one more thing, if you "LIKE" us on FaceBook you will get 10% off anything you're interested in buying.

We also do powder coating for all applications, residential and commercial generators, and any of your metal fabrication needs.

Thank you for looking.

Logan
07-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Do you make any with yellow fin tunas

PoplinFabrication
07-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Yeah its a very nice design. I don't have any cut right now to show you but if you want give me a call or email me the size and color you'd like and well make one for you.

TIM. 3057985699
Poplinfabrication@gmail.com

PoplinFabrication
11-28-2011, 03:50 PM
Check out our holiday specials, these make great gifts as well.

Whipper Snapper
12-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Your art looks very good, can you do custom designs like on my avatar?

Triguy
12-02-2011, 08:48 PM
I've bookmarked the site. Will surely be getting back with you guys. This is awesome stuff.

PoplinFabrication
12-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Whipper snapper: please send me an email with a high res image and I'll see what we can do but we can definitely do that for you.

Poplinfabrication@gmail.com

Triguy: Thank you very much, I have a lot more images of past work if you would like to see more let me know.

kajo
12-04-2011, 09:51 AM
Yes please post up more. Some sea turtles too. Thanks

PoplinFabrication
12-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Will do, I have my brother designing a new Sea Turtle for you now. Once I have the artwork I'll post it up immediately. Here are a few different things we are doing.

If anyone is looking for an easy gift for the wife he is making these airbrushed butterflies for just $30 each (12" design).11914

Here are a few more, we also make these custom tailgating grills which are great.

Here are some more fish

Here is a custom made sign for a friend's fire captain as a gift, multiple pieces with a stainless steel and powder coated steel.

Sorry if the pictures are too big...

kajo
12-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Great work. Looking forward to seeing turtle. Will there be time to do it for Christmas?

PoplinFabrication
12-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Yeah absolutely, once you decide on the finish that you'd like and size we'll start working on it for you. Here is the turtle image that my brother designed, we can make something different but this one can be cut out and ready by this Thursday if you let me know soon.

kajo
12-06-2011, 10:08 PM
That is going to be super cool sitting outside on my back deck. Can't wait
Thanks!!

kajo
12-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Just got my sea turtle today. Great work and a pleasure to deal with!! Highly recommended product here. I will be ordering more items for sure
Dave

PoplinFabrication
12-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Just got my sea turtle today. Great work and a pleasure to deal with!! Highly recommended product here. I will be ordering more items for sure
Dave

Would you mind posting a picture once you give it to her and have it mounted? I'd like to see it up on the wall. Thanks again and I'll have Jon start drawing up some Tarpon designs for you as well.

kajo
12-20-2011, 09:21 PM
I sure will!
Thanks