PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Marsh Skiff

Live4Reds
06-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Looking for a used, economical skiff to fish the marshes from Florida to Louisiana. Anything from the 14'-18' size range would be great. Cash in hand, looking to spend between $5k and $8k. Would like the boat to have trolling motor, sufficient sized casting deck(s), and a poling platform. No preference between tiller and console. I'm a big fan of Mitzi and Ankona.

Any suggestions??? Thanks!

Ankona Skiffs
07-24-2011, 04:39 PM
I have a 2009 Ankona Copperhead for sale. fully rigged and ready to fish. Call if interrested 772-708-9188

bearohs
07-24-2011, 06:49 PM
i got a friend that has an older flats boat Skout i think it the brand that he has been using for duck hunting.. not sure if that means much, as I dont hunt..

r-rated
07-28-2011, 04:05 PM
HOW ABOUT A BRAND NEW 15 FT JV CAROLINA SKIFF CENTER CON WITH A 25 MEC EL START FULL WAT ON ALL..WITH A FLOAT ON TRL NO TRL MOTOR BUT SET UP FOR ONE..BILGE PUMP AND LIVE WELL ALREADY SET UP FOR YOU.. THIS BOAT HAS NEVER BEEN WET,, WON IT IN A TOURNAMENT 2 WEEKS AGO MAKE ME A OFFER ON IT MY E MAIL IS FENCER1849@AOL.COM

DOCKSIDE
07-29-2011, 09:00 AM
Look at the microdraft website. I have a 2005 MicroDraft 20 with 60 Merc 4 strk, ~485 hrs, just serviced, always had Royal Purple Full Synthetic fluids since new, motor always sprayed down with Corrosion X, looks like new, Bobs 6" hydraulic jack plate, Bobs Trim Stabilizer for hole shot take offs, 4 blade SS super cupped prop, has white powder coated Tower with custom seat / leaning post, custom dash and gps mount with 2 beer holders, SS Wheel, Lowrance GPS / FF, remote stereo, trolling mtr, walk around gunnels, large front and rear deck, boat is full 8' wide x 20' length, galv trailer ... just painted inside ( white with blue spatter ) and out ( royal blue ). New rub rail. Bottom coated with Super SteelFlex, same as airboats use. Runs in 4 to 6" of spit. Fun boat and great to fish the rivers, flats and marshlands. Going to bigger boat is only reason to sell. I'll take $7000.00 before I change my mind............