PDA

View Full Version : looking for someone that knows where to find the fish

cambosoup99
01-22-2012, 06:57 PM
I own a 17 ft cape horn inshore/offshore. Been fishing the jetties area with no luck. I used to fish offshore in the gulf of mexico catching , snappers, kingfish, spanish mackeral, amberjack, triggerfish, grouper but since i moved here, catching those aren't an option since i've heard you have to go pretty far out offshore to get those. Im comfortable taking the boat out offshore so long as the water is calm and within my limits.

Looking for someone who knows the inshore areas and offshore areas to show me where the fish are. Wouldn't mind catching some slot reds, trout, sheepshead, or drum, flounder and occasional offshore trips weather permitting.

cambosoup99
03-11-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm planning on going out tomorrow. Ive been fishing in the Chicopit area catching trout and flounder on DOA shrimp. Ive seen reports of sheepshead. Might target those too. Anyone else going or wanna go?

andrew0616
03-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Sounds like your having a rough time adjusting cambo. well i think i may be able to help you. i work a west marine in st john towncenter(fishing dept). I sold my boat and just go out on friends when i can. If you want to take a trip some time i would be more then glad to share some local knowledge and have some fun. My names andrew pass by west marine.

cambosoup99
03-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Im planning on going fishing this whole week. Weather looks good. Next time im in there ill look for you. thanks.