PDA

View Full Version : Crew needed for Sunday ledge trip - wahoo/bottom

Trollinator
12-30-2011, 09:38 AM
I'm looking for crew to join me Sunday morning (0700 at Vilano) to head to the ledge to see if we can scare up some wahoo (bottom fishing, too). My boat is clean and in excellent condition with redundant safety gear. The "Trollinator" is a 23-foot '06 Trophy walkaround (great wind/wave protection) with twin Merc 135 Optis. I've got all the gear and will bring bait and ice. We will likely burn about 75-80 gallons of fuel. Fish/costs to be split - I clean the boat at the end of the day. Planning to be back around 4:00 p.m. Call me at (904) 229-4648 or respond to this post. WaHoooOOOOOO!

amigho
12-30-2011, 09:54 AM
Hey Troll, I am down for the cause...I have plenty of bottom gear, plenty of experience, glad to help out. I imagine since grouper is closed on Saturday night we will have to pick and choose for bottom species...thanks NMFS! I will call you in a bit and thanks for posting open seats!

l Ringo l
01-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Whats the approx cost for a seat? I'm down if my broke student account can handle it! I've got a bottom rod and a few accessories...