PDA

View Full Version : BLUEWATER BAHAMA BASH...UPDATE

On Island Time
06-06-2011, 10:10 PM
HEY ALL...
With the recent outage, update, whatever FS is calling it. All our BBB Info has been wiped away...and it couldnt have come at a worse time. As you all can see I am starting over with 1 post...it didnt even recognize my login. Anyhow, I will be e-mailing everyone with the updates and details for our trip...with only 8 days and counting until splashdown.

if you are skilled enough to navigate your way back to the BW Site...look at your emails. If you do not get an email and are going to the BBB... please email me at
BEARE430@AOL.COM

Thanks

OIT Out

Justfillinaround
06-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Finally made it back to the Forum.
Kinda hard to plan everything with the Forum out of commission.
My team will be in Dania Tuesday afternoon to meet those at the Springhill Suites.
We caught 15 mahi at the stream last Fri. Nice to finally have the JFA up and running.
Looking forward to seeing the crew in Dania
Doc

Mikey T
06-19-2011, 06:51 PM
I hope everyone made it back home safely. It was good to see everybody again. Steve, thanks for all your hard work. See you guys next time.:R

Justfillinaround
06-21-2011, 02:30 PM
What a great time the family and friends had this year in Bimini.
From feeding the stingrays to catching a Blue Marlin, you almost forget
what a hassle checking into the place can be at times.
I think fishing this year was the best ever.
We made a great scuba dive at Hawksbill and really enjoyed the fish fry
thanks to Bob and Neal and the rest of the crew of Plastered.
Steve, we can't thank you enough for spearheading the trip.
It was great to see everyone again and have already starting to make
plans to go next year.
Check out the Marlin catch at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx9EkEqSTnE
Doc :\

Square Grouper
06-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Sounds like fun, lets see some pics!

BrendasArk
07-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Steve you did a great job. I had a great experience and hope to do it again next year with a better running motor. Bob and Neal if you ever open a restraint Iíd like to be the first customer. This group is the best boating crew Iíve ever been with.
Thanks for putting up with an non-bluewater. Still havenít nailed down the motor problem there was a little debris in the high pressure pump filter but not much. Joe thanks for all your advice.:beer

plastered
07-03-2011, 08:58 AM
HEY DOC,
Great video of the marlin !!! Glad everyone enjoyed the fish fry nothing better than fresh snapper and mahi.
Every year the bash is getting better , great group of people. Just was thinking about that pretty blonde
with the purple string bikini never saw again after the fish fry .

4x4fishingfool
07-30-2011, 02:30 PM
anypics

Idlewilde
07-30-2011, 04:58 PM
anypics

X2

On Island Time
08-03-2011, 04:08 PM
I will try and get some pics up soon. Not to happy with the new forum so I havent been on much. Plastered...You'll be very unhappy to know that your lil girl has gone a sea with the rowdy crew of "The Fighting Lady"...
LOL!

plastered
08-10-2011, 05:21 AM
Hey STEVE,
Disc with pictures almost complete I will send you one. R-rated !!!!! Knowing the crew of the FIGHTING LADY she is flying up
by there rebel flag.LOL

On Island Time
01-16-2012, 12:39 AM
Dammitman...This new forum deleted all our previous pictures. What gives!!!!