PDA

View Full Version : West End Wahoo

HuntressJax
12-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Trying to make a trip to west end the second week of january. Wahoo and yellowtail for 4 days and come home. Cost is around 1K/person for 4 everything included. Anyone want to commit? I get a lot of I want to go but never a comitment other than my crew who all have obligations. Pls, no offense, but no tire kickers please.

Boattronics
12-13-2011, 11:50 PM
I cant tell you how many times I've been to the bahamas with Todd...... dude knows his shiz and is always a good time. He's in the know with the locals and knows the best spots, which in its self is epic. His vessel is fitted to the T with the best 'tronics by yours truely and he knows how to use them best. "Huntress" is dialed in like you wouldnt believe!
I may jump on this trip myself if oppurtunity presents!

reel deal
12-20-2011, 01:13 PM
planning a trip to bimin in may 12th thru 19 , ever stop off there?

HuntressJax
12-20-2011, 01:22 PM
planning a trip to bimin in may 12th thru 19 , ever stop off there?

I have only been once and the weather was tough. We had productive results one time out north to the corner where it meets the NW Providence channel. You are going at a great time and you should have no problem finding fish. Tight lines.

reel deal
12-20-2011, 02:19 PM
thanks, we are getting a little tired of the long runs out of here a bit considering doing more to the south and staying some days// mini vaca,s// and such i'll keep an eye out as you need a crew sometimes maybe we can hook up my name's chuck, i run a 34 center 2/250's

HuntressJax
12-21-2011, 01:05 PM
I was planning on a trip after Christmas but the fishing has been so hot here I decided to go to the Conch House and fish here for a few days. Good luck!

reel deal
12-22-2011, 11:44 AM
first week of jan ill be off. trying to get out one of those days. might launch out of st aug as it's a little closer to ledge

HuntressJax
12-22-2011, 11:47 AM
darn wind needs to blow away!!

reel deal
12-22-2011, 11:51 AM
hoping they will be out of wind by then. its got to eventually give way