PDA

View Full Version : Bahamas Anyone

HuntressJax
11-11-2011, 12:56 PM
I make 3-6 trips a year to the Bahamas. I am limited by my crews ability to get time off and or their limited cash. My trips are relatively inexpensive. A week for 4-5 is $1250-$1500 bucks per person, TOTAL. I leave Jax at midnight and arrive in the islands by 12-6 the next day depending on where we are going and sea conditions. I have made 38 trips as far south as San Sal. I know where the muttons, grouper, hogfish, lobster, wahoo, tuna, and occasional blue are (have 11 on my boat). The boat is equipt to the max and I always take my mechanic (he goes free and keeps the boat ship shape). I want to go to West End and wahoo fish between now and the end of January. Then a spring run for tuna and mahi. Send me a private message if you are interested.

bigcdiver
11-11-2011, 02:03 PM
I have made 10+ trips to the islands on boats ranging form a 25' Contender to a 35' Viking and several Wahoo trips to the banks. I have owned boats for too many years to count and was a livaboard for a while on my 34' trawler. My ride out of Palm Beach has given up boats for golf and a place New Mexico. Spent many weeks in Walkers Cay pillaging the countryside for lobsters and every sort of fish. Raised my son on fishing, diving and the islands and now he is in Palm Beach living life to the fullest. Would love to do some more trips. Expense sharing not a problem but scheduling might.E-mail jaxcrw@comcast.net.