PDA

View Full Version : Need A Crew / Want To Fish

Triple Threat 33T
11-10-2011, 04:20 PM
If you have a boat and you're going fishing and you have room for some additional anglers , please post up your name and contact phone number. There are plenty of experienced anglers and boat brush operators that would be more than happy to help you fill those seats.

If you're boatless and looking for a ride and don't mind helping out with everything from ice to fuel to scrubbing the boat when you get back, please post up your name and contact phone number.

Catch um up and don't forget to post up a fishing report when you get back!

:USA

Dr. ReelGood
01-16-2013, 12:55 PM
If anyone is looking for an experienced angler for a Wahoo trip out of St. Augustine let me know. I have a 25' Seacat, but am having some engine issues right now. Have all wahoo gear, bent butts, Mr. Bigs', American Express's, etc... Live in Ormond Beach

Thanks,
Ralph
386-566-9796

sriley
02-04-2013, 02:19 PM
If you have a boat and you're going fishing and you have room for some additional anglers , please post up your name and contact phone number. There are plenty of experienced anglers and boat brush operators that would be more than happy to help you fill those seats.

If you're boatless and looking for a ride and don't mind helping out with everything from ice to fuel to scrubbing the boat when you get back, please post up your name and contact phone number.

Catch um up and don't forget to post up a fishing report when you get back!

:USA

Live between Jax and St Aug. Currently between boats. Would love to love to join an offshore crew to round out a number and share in costs/work. Have custom rods outfitted with TLD 30W and 50W reels and terminal tackle/lures to add to the mix on any given day. Available Saturdays and Sundays only. Please call Sean at 252-6887 if you have a spot open!

scratchoff
04-18-2013, 07:41 PM
904 3922159 Rich all kinds of dolphin lures waiting

BoutTime_NE
09-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Got an 18ft CC but would love to go out with someone offshore... We can go inshore in my boat if you can take me offshore.
Anyone interested send me a message.

LouD
10-18-2013, 02:56 PM
NEED A CREW: Going to BR this Sunday, October 19, 2013. Looking for Beeliners, Sea Bass, Triggers and Mangos bottom fishing. Need 1-2 additional crew. I have a 25 ft center console with twins and all safety gear. Your gear or mine. I have frozen and live bait. Bring lunch and drink. A beer or two is fine but we are serious fishermen. Leaving from my dock near Ft Caroline at 0700. Call Lou at 904-705-2138.