PDA

View Full Version : Need A Crew

Capt'n Wahoo
09-17-2011, 09:37 PM
I like to fish off shore but have trouble putting a crew together when I want to go.

I am looking for a couple of anglers that I can call to fish on weekends and on occasional week days.

I fish out of St Augustine on my Mako 284 CC ( twin 250HP 4-strokes).

The boat has foul weather curtains, full electronics and all the safety gear.
I have the rods, lures and all the fishing equipment for trolling offshore as well as some bottom gear.

I keep my equipment well maintained and in top condition

You would need to bring your food and drink and pay your share of the bait, ice and fuel.

A typical ledge trip cost is $135-200 per person with 3-4 people

The fishing should start to pick up next month.

If you are interested or know someone that might be interested please send me an email and we can arrange to talk.

You can email me at dfern6215@yahoo.com

Jeff

Taildancer
11-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Jeff, If you need someone call...always looking to go out.... I have all gear needed 30W-50Ws, Lures, beacons, exc and most important money. Have a 26 Hydrasports as well but am always looking to fish either on mine or someone elses. I can be pretty last minute as well... Mike 237.8898

Capt'n Wahoo
11-12-2011, 10:24 PM
Mike,
Thanks for contacting me. I looks like it will be at least a few weeks before I make another trip out. I will keep your phone number handy and give you a call when I plan a trip.
Jeff

drdredge
11-23-2011, 10:42 AM
Jeff,
I live near the Conch House. My work allows me to take off any days as long as I am in town. I am obsessed with high speed wahoo fishing and have $$ and gear. Like Mike I also have a boat but am always looking for people to fish with. Give me a call if you are looking for crew or a ride. Phil 386-986-8200

Capt'n Wahoo
11-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Phil,
I have your number and will call you when I plan a trip.. I will be busy over the next couple of weeks but will give you a call when I can go.
The fishing is picking up and should be getting better.
Thanks,
Jeff

deepcdiver
12-17-2011, 10:07 PM
I also have a 284 Mako and can usually fish whenever if I am not at work in the G.O.M. Should have a few weeks off after the new year and it looks like theres a few guys here ready to go. My # is 904-449-3579...Joe