PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen cabinet display, granite, hood, etc.

classic1
11-06-2011, 02:58 PM
We are expanding our current showroom to a new location and I want to liquidate as many existing displays as possible before we move. We will start to dismantle and move these displays Nov. 20th at the latest. If anyone has any interest in them please inquire before then. After that they will be stored at our new location until sold.

First display is made by "Bremtown fine cabinetry" they are solid cherry, beaded face frame construction. Raised panel hardwood doors. These cabinet are "FULL CUSTOM" furniture quality cabinets. Beaded face frame cabinetry is the most expensive cabinetry you can buy.

Cabinets are as follows:
Wine cabinet
Island cabinet w/ peninsula
Display cabinet with deep bottom drawers
Pull out can rack with tray storage above
Appliance garage with built in Brewmaster coffee unit
deep drawer base
Sink base
Ocatgon hood

Island unit has Miele cooktop, custom wrought iron base with patinized silver finish, octagon hood.

Fixtures include: Franke black cast iron bar sink($680), KWC led lit extension faucet ($700), Brewmaster built in coffee unit ($280), Miele glass cooktop ($1000), custom wrought iron island base ($2400), Custom hood ($4800)

These items have never been used, the plumbing fixtures are not and have never been hooked to water, the cooktop has never even been plugged in, all items are like new.

The granite is african fantasy, cost is around $75 a sq ft.

All in all this display is well into the $30k range new, i'd like to get $7k for the entire display with all the fixtures, granite, cooktop,hood etc.

This unit fits in about a 12'x8' space

Also, I still sell this cabinetry. If you need additional cabinets, moldings, panels, etc. I can order or make pieces to fit your application. Please let me know and I can price additional items.

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu353/benpimpin1/PA272454.jpg
http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu353/benpimpin1/PA272453.jpg

classic1
01-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Just reduced price substantially to get these items moved..... Where else are you going to get a kitchen like this for the price. Add a standalone fridge unit, a hood blower, and a sink base and you'd have a $50k kitchen for a fraction of the cost.