PDA

View Full Version : 200+ Signed & Numbered Fish Art Prints For Sale

sibby
10-28-2011, 05:32 PM
Hello,
My wife and I recently inherited about 260 fish art prints. They are mostly limited edition/signed prints from the 70s 80s and 90s and are in excellent condition. They have been priced to sell. We’ve uploaded the majority of the pictures of the prints to Photobucket, and will be adding more in the coming weeks. You can see the photos, and all the relative information here:

www.photobucket.com/sibbysfishart

We’ve added a basic condition grading system to help you understand the condition of all prints. We have done our best to describe the conditions honestly. This system is set up as follows:

Condition

Mint= No defects

Good= May have margin damage like light creases or margin discoloration. Prints in good condition generally will look fine if framed.

Fair= May have a defect that could be seen if framed. These prints are discounted more.

Payment
We accept PayPal. Our PayPal Billing information will be shared with you once you have given us the item numbers of the prints you wish to purchase, and we can confirm that that print or prints aren’t in process to be sold to someone else as this has happened to us on several occasions.

Shipping
Prints will be shipped for $20.00 and will be sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard. It includes delivery confirmation, and insurance equal to the purchase price.

www.photobucket.com/sibbysfishart

All order inquires can be directed to fishart4all@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sibby

hewes18
10-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Where are you located? There's about 15 of them I'm dying to grab

sibby
10-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Where are you located? There's about 15 of them I'm dying to grab

Hi,
We're in Lynn Massachusetts.
We'll be adding more pictures tonight.

sharkatak1089
10-28-2011, 06:02 PM
anymore snook?

sibby
10-28-2011, 06:11 PM
anymore snook?

Hello,
I really can't say for sure. My wife and I are seeing them for the first time as we take pictures and categorize their conditions. We're going to do some more tonight when she gets home from work at around 9:00, so new pics should hit photobucket soon after. If I were to guess, I'd say we have about 100 more to do.

sharkatak1089
10-28-2011, 06:24 PM
very cool.

thank you

chubasco
10-29-2011, 12:19 PM
where do I see the prices ???

sibby
10-29-2011, 04:31 PM
where do I see the prices ???

Hello
If you click on a picture, it will take you to another page with a larger version of the picture you clicked on. If you look under that picture you will see the pricing info on it. Also, if you click on the 2nd picture, it will take you to another page with a super-sized version of the picture you clicked on. The super sized picture is great for seeing detail.

Hope that helped

Sibby

sibby
11-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Offering free shipping on any print over 30 bucks. THIS WEEKEND ONLY.

Rhettley
12-02-2011, 08:20 PM
I ordered 8 prints and received them today. The prints look great and Derek was a pleasure to deal with. He even pulled all the prints I wanted and sent me a picture of them spread out so I could see the condition.:thumbsup:thumbsup

sibby
12-04-2011, 05:12 PM
My wife and I have decided to put the remainder of the prints on consignment at a local sporting auction house/gallery beginning in January. We have decided to take offers on the remainder of the prints until that time. No reasonable offer will be refused. Thanks to all that have purchased prints already.

century7
12-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Do you have any Guy Harveys left?

sibby
12-07-2011, 08:48 PM
Do you have any Guy Harveys left?

Yes we do. If the prints don't say sold above them, chances are they are still available.

slipknot
12-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Email sent

slipknot
01-02-2012, 08:32 AM
I bought 2....... Beautiful prints, at a great price. Shipping was very fast
Thanks Derek.

On Island Time
01-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Nice grab on these prints!!