PDA

View Full Version : FS: Egret 16, Kevlar/Carbon option, Honda 4 stroke, alum. trailer. (SOLD)

CleanLivin
10-11-2011, 11:45 AM
For Sale: Our 1998 Egret 16.7 with the rare and expensive Kevlar/Carbon Fiber hull and deck option, 90HP Honda 4 stroke with only 135 hours on it on Alum trailer!

2005 Float-On Alum. trailer with surge brakes, alum wheels, radial tires, spare tire on alum rim and LED lights, Hydraulic steering, Ritchie Compass, Racor fuel filter with water separator, Edson Alum. steering wheel w/Silver knob and SS nut, Lowrance HDS 7 GPS/Fish Finder with Navionics Fish & Chip, full boat cover, both Great White Bow trolling motor as well as Lenco 24 volt Trim Tabs trolling motors, battery charger with glass matt batteries, lockable rod lockers, live well, s/s prop, polling platform with step and 21' Graphite pushpole, VHS radio, Sony stereo, bait cutting station, boarding ladder, full boat cover - the list of options on this just keeps going on. In short, this is a loaded rig in excellent condition.

Asking $21,995/OBO
Email me your contact info and I will promptly reply.
Located in Naples, FL
I have clear title and we are only the second owners of this beautiful rig.
We have all of the paperwork from the original invoice as well as any items/service performed.

http://boatstore.floridasportsman.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl_bo?boatflat&1323602630

CleanLivin
10-26-2011, 08:20 AM
SOLD. 10/25/2011