PDA

View Full Version : 6-14 PC offshore

hoejef
06-15-2011, 12:07 PM
PC 6-14 offshore
Broke the inlet around 7:00 set up to do a little bottom bumpin and saw a spot on the recorder that looked interesting, we could not even get to the bottom before we were getting hammered by 24' plus plus snapper. After about a hour of that we moved to another spot , its crazy that your moving off a spot that your bailing quality fish on,oh well.
Set up on another spot, kinda of slow until Mr.mahi swims up and takes a livey,one in the boat. So we set up a chum bag and picked another 3 one pushing 40#s .
Slow day on the troll and bottom . Oh yeah hats off to Don for leaping (falling) over the gunwale, in the water, save the gaff and the fish

ontheedge5658
06-15-2011, 12:50 PM
nice job on the fish. any pics of the 40lb fin

duckmanJR
06-15-2011, 02:41 PM
nice job on the fish. any pics of the 40lb fin

The heck with another fish pix....there are plenty of those...Let's see a pic of your buddy climbing back in the boat all wet with the gaff and fish...not THAT would be something to see.

Coolweiser
06-15-2011, 02:59 PM
The heck with another fish pix....there are plenty of those...Let's see a pic of your buddy climbing back in the boat all wet with the gaff and fish...not THAT would be something to see.

Ain't THAT the truth!:A

hoejef
06-15-2011, 06:08 PM
Sorry I do have fish pix , but I was to busy peein myself from laughing so hard, I didnt think to capture the moment.