PDA

View Full Version : why was my post moved and where to

bp2083
09-19-2011, 04:52 PM
Questions about thread being moved

Idlewilde
09-19-2011, 05:19 PM

You obviously know what you are talking about, but if you do not give any more information than you did above, how can you expect anyone to know what you are talking about, let alone answer your question? :shrug

Flash
09-19-2011, 05:22 PM

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?735-Rules-for-Posting-in-Classified-Boats

pupraiser
09-19-2011, 05:22 PM
There are rules you must follow for selling a boat. i don't know what they are though.

Flash
09-19-2011, 05:26 PM
There are rules you must follow for selling a boat. i don't know what they are though.

Then you should try reading the Sticky Post at the top of this section.

DrTarpon
03-22-2012, 01:24 PM
Unfortunately, nobody reads sticky posts. There is some interesting market research on this which is easily googled. A better option would be to lock the Boat Classifieds to anyone who isn't a paying boat store member. This isn't to difficult using vbulletin. This would save time for everyone. Users couldn't waste time posting ads that are going to be removed. Mods wouldn't waste time removing them and creating sticky posts that are ignored. And none of us would have wasted time replying here. Realistically $13 is a pretty good deal for a boat classified. But the hassle sucks. Off to Craigslist.