PDA

View Full Version : CVA Accura Muzzleloader and more...$300

Eagle One
09-09-2011, 11:26 AM
.......sold................. 5314531553165317I bought this new last year and used it a couple weekends during the Georgia muzzleloader hunt. The muzzleloader is spotless and is like new. I'm OCD about my guns and keep them very clean and handle them carefully. It was shot just a few times to sight it in at the range. I don't have the time to muzzleloader hunt so I'm selling it. I have all the paperwork and box the muzzleloader came in. I also have a Simmons Aetec 2.8x10x44 WA scope that I bought last year that I would include, along with the scope rings for another $100. I will also throw in a bunch of muzzleloader gear with it to make it an even better deal. Check out the link at the very bottom of the add for the midway add and associated reviews of this muzzleloader....it is a good one for sure. I'm in East Central Florida. I will also take some pics and post them.

Here is the company description and specs:

The CVA Accura 50 Caliber Muzzleloading Rifle is the next generation in muzzleloading performance. This rifle is equipped with a 27" premium Bergara barrel making this the most accurate rifle that CVA has ever produced. The frame design is very compact and contains very few moving parts for lighter weight and more reliability. Stainless steel finish and durable composite stock will provide you with years of worry free operation. Lightweight, compact, and extremely accurate, the Accura by CVA is the most advanced black powder rifle on the market today.

Technical Information: CVA Accura 50 Caliber Muzzleloading Rifle

•50 caliber
•27" Fluted BERGARA BARREL
•1:28" Twist Rifling
•Stainless Steel 209 Breech Plug (this is not a Quick Release Breech Plug)
•DuraSight All Metal Fiber Optic Sights
•Ambidextrous Solid Black Composite Stock
•CrushZone Recoil Pad
•Quake Claw Sling included
•Aluminum Extendable Loading Rod
•Cocking Spur
•Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mounts
•7.3 lbs. Total Weight
•14.5" length of Pull
•Lifetime Warranty

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=834673

fishsniper
09-12-2011, 12:19 PM
PM sent.

Flyin By
09-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Do you still have it, and where are you?

fishsniper
09-16-2011, 09:03 AM
It is Sold.

Eagle One
09-18-2011, 08:05 AM
Yes...it is sold.