PDA

View Full Version : Please use this section for FISHING REPORTS only

Docked Wages
08-31-2011, 10:20 PM
Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that this section is for East Coast Fishing Reports only. If you post a non fishing report in this section and it dissappears, that only means that I moved it to the East Coast General section.

FS wants to reserve this area for quick reference to the most recent and detailed fishing reports available. So please add pictures and lots of detail in your fishing reports and they may be showcased on the front page.

Since this East Coast region covers such a large area, please include an area and date in your title. This will help filter reports to be referenced through our archive and search functions.

Any questions please contact me directly.

Tight Lines,
Docked Wages

paddleharder
02-22-2012, 08:44 AM
My son and I were fishing spruce creek fri evening. We were using gold spoons and curly tail jigs and the ladyfish were so thick we could not get the gold spoons down before a ladyfish took it. The jigs were non productive. We'll try again wed the 22 and thurs the 23.

Jethro
08-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Please use this section for FISHING REPORTS only. Wake up mods. we got reports in general info and general info in the reports!

Docked Wages
08-17-2012, 08:15 AM
Please use this section for FISHING REPORTS only. Wake up mods. we got reports in general info and general info in the reports!

Glad to see you back in the fold Jethro, I will clean some of these up. Mods are not always online and myself I have been traveling alot.

Robm00923
12-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Fished the inlet, Sebastian, Sat, Did well pulled these three and dropped one, biggest went 6lbs,so good luck out there catch a memory Rob Moore,

RealSeabee
02-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Fished (with one friend) IRL North from just North of Peacocks Pocket to South and West of the R/R Bridge. Worked artificial (Savage 3D Shrimp, Gold Spoon, MirroDine and shrimp on Poppin' Cork). I set up at several locations for a 40 Minute soak of Bait (Fresh Blue Crab, Cut Mullet and Live Shrimp). Weather was overcast and windy for most of the morning not clearing until after 10am, water temp was 62 - 65 depending on location and was 71 when I pulled the boat out just after 2:00pm. No Drum and No Reds, actually not a lot of action anywhere until we got up to my last spot for the day. Poppin Cork with Shrimp found the Trout and between my buddy and I we managed 17 Trout 11-14" and 2 that were Over 15". The location where they were at was Pinpoint. By that I mean, if you made a cast just 2 feet off of the spot you'd catch a blow fish but hit it and most times was a trout. I only had one bag of frozen shrimp left by this time of the day and no lives or we could probably still been catching them.