PDA

View Full Version : New Boat Club seeking to acquire quality used vessels 18' to 28'

bigred
08-30-2011, 10:50 AM
New boat club scheduled for launch this fall has secured exclusive boat club rights at a highly desirable full service marina and we are now seeking to acquire used vessels to include bay boats and deck boats at this time.

Specifically, we are seeking those boat owners with vessels for sale that would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity to commit your vessel to the club in exchange for membership rights and/or an alternative means to traditional sales approaches to get your boat sold.

Interested parties that fit our desired vessel acquisition profile will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement. For more information, please email me at flboatclub@hotmail.com with your questions and contact information. I will give you a call or email back with more information. Thanks.

gttony
09-03-2011, 09:39 PM
What area?

bigred
09-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Unfortunately due to confidentiality at this time, I am not permitted to post information about our area in a general forum such as this. If you or anyone else is interested, I would ask that you kindly email me at flboatclub@hotmail.com. Once we determine if you may be a fit, then we'll provide you with all the information available. Thanks much.