PDA

View Full Version : CHEAP--Ladder + Climbing Stands, Feeders and Trail Cam!

Dade St Warrior
08-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Lost my lease last minute and deciding to get out of hunting. This is a great opportunity to get into hunting or add to your club for a very low price. Literally everything you need to have a safe and successful hunting season this year without having the wife get mad about spending too much money!! I have available for sale:

$60 each --- (2) On Time 35 gallon Hanging Feeders and all applicable hardware. Includes two working moultrie motors, batteries, charger and ~50-100 ft of cable on 2 seperate boat winches and pulleys for easy filling and maintenance. All you need is a limb or a rope between two trees!

$20 each---(2) Brand new 6 gallon moultrie hanging feeders and motors, Never Been in the Woods still in packaging. (no batteries)

$120-----(1) Family Tradition 15' double ladder stand. Used, but still functions perfectly and very comfortable. Grew into a tree one season and we had to cut the back spike off, but it works great with one strap. As featured on a lot of the ESPN shows.

$100---(1) Summit Viper climbing stand, great condition and great for bow hunters!

$100---(1) Bushnell Trophy Cam 8mp, only been in the woods for 7 weeks, batteries will last you through this season. Includes the batteries and memory card i purchased extra ~$200 total.....

$60------(1) Single ladder stand 12'

$15-----(1) Older climbing tree stand (plywood bottom). Good for hanging in scouting areas to walk and sit for an hour or two. Structurally very sound.

$500 for all of it!!
PM me with questions. Prices are firm. Sorry, limited to four pictures but can find pics of the moultrie feeders at moultrie.com and the double ladder at familytraditiontreestands.com

Thanks

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/spo/2568847050.html

ruskinredneck
08-27-2011, 06:09 PM
Sounds like some good deals. Where are you located? Jax?

Dade St Warrior
08-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Fernandina, but work in Jax and can meet.

Thanks for the interest

Dade St Warrior
08-28-2011, 02:09 PM
sorry, sold. will let you know if it changes.

Thanks

saltwatercowboy
08-31-2011, 12:36 PM
Very interested in summit and ladder stands if deal falls through. check pm

saltwatercowboy
08-31-2011, 02:47 PM
Is any of the items still for sale?