PDA

View Full Version : Availible angler/Availible boat thread.

Boattronics
06-09-2011, 11:58 PM
With the new forum, one of the first and most important things we need is the classic availible angler/boat thread.
Post up if you are an angler looking for a ride when availible, or if you have a boat and need some crew.
I'll start-
My name is Tony Eden, and I love fishing of all kinds! Whether it is inshore or off, I love it all! I'm a seasonal angler, so I try to focus on whatever is the hot bite at the moment. I have a full set of tackle for any inshore or offshore fishing availible, to 30lb gear. (If we need marlin gear I can borrow it, lol.) I'm as handy as one can get on a boat, and I always pay my share which includes boat/fish cleaning duties. And I love to meet folks new to our fishing comunity, I already know most of the old salts. With my new baby and new shop, I'll only have time on sundays and possibly evenings to slip away for some fishing. Give me a ring at 904-545-1270 if you need some crew.
Tarpon season is here, so if you say tarpon I will probably jump all over it and make myself availible.

paddlejax
06-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Hey Tony, when the tarpon are thick on the beach I would love to land one on the yak. I jumped a couple last year but couldn't keep one hooked long enough to land it. Now I'm addicted and have to get one this year.

Boattronics
06-15-2011, 12:31 AM
Id love to get together........... trying to find a friend crazy enough to try and tackle the beast of all fish on a kayak is hard to do! I'll give ya a few tips on your thread, and explain why the evening is the time to go for it! Let's do this!

But back to the availible angler/ availible boater thread..............

Some of you may have no idea how easy it is to find a ride to go fishing here. There are guys with boats looking for crew all the time. Most of them just want a little help, maybe a bit of gas money and some help with the boat/fish cleaning duties afterwards, and your in!

Or maybe you have a boat and are new to the area or fishing in general. There are tons of guys waiting for the chance to jump on your boat, that have great skills and local knowledge, and a little gas money too. Don't be afraid to post up! You will meet more fishing pals here than anywhere else you can think of, I gar-on-tee!

Post up if you want a ride, or have a boat and need a hand from time to time! We all need some help at some point!