PDA

View Full Version : St. Petersburg Fl: Carolina Skiff J14 with 2008 Yamaha 25hp Two Stroke.

on_wrecks
08-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Feel free to call or text if you would like a test drive. Trailer is included. (Seven Two Seven) 288-6772

4300. No trades.

I would like to start off by saying I use this boat weekly and it has no issues. I am just looking for something I can run a little offshore(5-7 miles) and take down to the Keys and run around in the Gulf a little. The boat can sit for a week and still start up on first pull with ease. She is also kept at a Marina and rinsed and washed thoroughly after each use. Everything is in working order and it is well equipped for the flats/bay fishing. While on plane, she has no problem running through around 6-9 inches depending on load with out milk shake in the prop wash. I purchased the skiff from a Police officer in Orlando that used it for Bass fishing and it never saw saltwater before it was purchased by myself. Here is a list of what is done to the skiff and some photos. Please call or text if you are interested. This boat is a one man job getting it in and out of the water as well. Very pain free to clean and easy on the pockets to run. It has a 6 gallon tank. After running to Egmont from Oneills to the Fort and back to the marina, I am left with about 4 gallons or so. I usually fish two people on this boat but 3 is still comfortable and she moves good. With two people around 32 or so and 25-28 with three people. Lots of fish have been caught on this boat. Never a skunked day!

2005 Carolina Skiff J14
2008 Yamaha 25 hp 2 stroke. Sat in warehouse until 2010. Purchased by a friend of mine who is a Cop in Orlando who only used it in a freshwater lake. Probably has 200 hours or so on it. And that is probably overkill. Maybe 100-125
500 GPH Bilge pump
25 gallon livewell with 800 GPH pump and full freshwater pumping setup. You can keep white bait alive all day in it.
Rear bench/storage compartment
Working navigation lights
Front casting deck
5 rod holders
Small side console with switches for lights/bilge and livewell
Trailer with new wheels tires/Ready to install new wiring kit and submergable lights

Let me know if you want more photos. I got a new phone recently and lost most of the images of the boat.
Excuse the second picture.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/blackpearlej8/IMAG0016.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/blackpearlej8/222583_2134561795978_1004066247_32410878_6004627_n .jpg